Monday, January 10, 2011

BIONIC: Coming Soon!


So while I've been on my social hiatus I've had the opportunity to listen to quite a few tunes. I wasnt able to do the Friday Night Jazz Club this past week because Nyla has been ill, so I therefore wasnt able to get out this musical beast that lies within...lol.

I wont be able to get on the air until next friday, but I figured since I'm home being Dr. Dad I might as well put something together from what I've been listening to. Usually I would let the cat out the bag and tell you what this mix is about, however I figured I'd just let you download this one and see for yourself.

Its not ready yet, but I was so excited I had to create the artwork. So ladies, gentlemen, and droids, I present...BIONIC.

Stay close for the release...

Tru


No comments:

Post a Comment